Finden Sie hier unsere neuesten Jobangebote und bewerben Sie sich online. Wir nehmen so schnell wie möglich mit Ihnen Kontakt auf.
Jobangebot n°1 : Technical Account Manager – Allemagne
The TAM’s main objective is to generate and expand business in Germany ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting nebulisation …
- Must ensure customer satisfaction, describing clear reasons for customer decisions to invest in nebulisation and selecting our company (instead of competitors) while securing confidence in expected outcome i.e. improving preservation of fresh products, providing reliable, ongoing nebulisation operation(s), ensuring client operates optimally nebulisation solution, and being the first customer support.
- Must check that all Areco installation and maintenance procedures are applied completely and properly by our authorized installers (partners) including on-time interventions, installation quality, responsive to client requests onsite, equipment reliability, on-time preventive maintenance, and stock management …
- Is responsible for local presence for all our customers, supporting and developing business, communicate with local government (health & safety) administration, pre-sales study, and test new applications …
- Must be the Company representative for exhibitions, conferences, business network and administrative partners (bank, accounting , ..)
- Must keep an eye on developments in the retail food industry or any other market which may be interested in nebulization.
- Work closely with head office departments in France to adapt our processes, products and services to the German market expectations.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Increase of net margin
- Development of new oppotunities
- Technical training in Electronics, Shop Fitting, Electro-Mechanics or similar
- Experience in the installation and maintenance of electronic equipment
- You are passionate about your work, driven by success, proactive and independent
- Willing to travel to regional locations
- Knowledge of general Health and Safety obligations
- Willing to work nights when needed
- Work from home office
- Strong organisational skills
- Driver Licence
- Based in Baden Wurttemberg, Bayern, Hesse, Saarland or Rheinland Pfalz
- Technical background (electricity, air conditionning …) with the ability to forge good working relationships with customers
- University graduate or post graduate with 7 to 10 years experience
- Experience in quotation of technical / customized solutions, supervision of installation and service process, team and partners (subcontractors) management
- Highly motivated in the success of the company, with a self employed attitude
- With a sense of the pioneering spirit to introduce a new product
- French speaking would be highly appreciated
The Reward :
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based upon your experience and knowledge
- Training and development on new and exciting systems
- Professional growth within the company